At PlatinumCare LA, our philosophy is rooted in the belief that beauty can be maintained with a comprehensive regimen that addresses the individual’s unique needs. We offer the SkinMedica® skincare line because it features innovative technologies that, when used in specific combinations, can create a signature approach to restore and maintain your distinctive beauty.
To learn more about the advanced SkinMedica skincare line and which products are right for you, please contact PlatinumCare LA for a comprehensive consultation. During your consultation, we will get a clear understanding of your cosmetic desires as well as your skin’s individual needs in order to create an individualized beauty plan to keep your skin healthy and radiant.
What are SkinMedica Skin Care Products?
The SkinMedica is a line of medical-grade skincare products that are formulated according to the latest scientific anti-aging research. When you’re looking for skincare that cleanses, moisturizes, rejuvenates, and protects, SkinMedica products can do all of this and more. Best of all, the range of products is suitable for any skin type.
The SkinMedica Difference
SkinMedica creates products that are the perfect combination of skin rejuvenation and innovative science to harness your skin’s own healing properties and stimulate it for gorgeous, radiant results. Unlike over-the-counter beauty products that promise quick fixes, SkinMedica is backed by research and contains medical-grade ingredients found to support the long-term health of your skin and helps stop the clock on facial aging.
For example, SkinMedica created their patented Tissue Nutrient Solution (TNS®), one of the first growth factor topical solutions, which has shown in clinical trials to successfully improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, skin tone, and texture.
Medical-Grade Skincare for a Broad Range of Concerns
Integrating SkinMedica’s dermatologist-developed skin care products into your daily beauty regimen will help transform the following skin issues:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Age spots
- Dark spots
- Skin tone and texture
- Dehydrated skin
- Skin discoloration or hyperpigmentation
At PlatinumCare LA, we understand that everyone’s skin type and needs are unique. We prefer SkinMedica because it can be safely used on various skin types and tones. For instance, the Retinol Complex comes with varying strengths of retinol (an anti-aging powerhouse) that can be used safely with different skin types, from sensitive to oily.
Some of our favorite SkinMedica products to use for anti-aging and complexion correction include:
- TNS Essential Serum: Patients looking for a powerhouse treatment that improves the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, skin tone and texture need to look no further than the TNS Essential Serum, aka “Youth in a bottle” by NewBeauty magazine 2017. This skin rejuvenating treatment is one of the few all-in-one serums appropriate for all skin types.
- Lytera: For patients with discoloration or hyperpigmentation, Lytera is an advanced pigment correcting serum that restores radiant, luminous skin. Lytera can correct stubborn discoloration regardless of skin type in as little as two weeks. Lytera 2.0 is non-hydroquinone and retinol-free.
- Total Defense and Repair: Sunscreen is a must for healthy skin. SkinMedica’s Total Defense and Repair goes further by offering UV protection and defense against harmful infrared rays (Heat) as well as a reduction in fine lines and wrinkles. This rejuvenating superscreen absorbs easily and doesn’t feel greasy, making it perfect for daily use.
- Glypro Firming Lotion: With the Glypro firming lotion, there is finally a firming lotion that also hydrates and refreshes the skin keeping it soft and smooth. Formulated with alpha-hydroxy acid, olive leaf extract, and caffeine, the Glypro firming lotion tones the skin at the same time it hydrates and refreshes.
All Skinmedica products are paraben-free, fragrance-free, non-comedogenic formulation. Skinmedica doesn’t test on animals
A regular skincare regimen is essential to maintain the health of your skin. And, when a consistent daily beauty regimen is combined with anti-aging, aesthetic treatments like fillers and Botox, SkinMedica can help keep your skin glowing and youthful looking.
What Skin Types Can Use SkinMedica?
SkinMedica is an industry leader in creating specially formulated skincare products that are safe to use with all skin types. Schedule a consultation with one of the skincare experts at PlatinumCare LA to determine the best skin care products for you!
Earn Rewards with Brilliant Distinctions®
In addition to the beautiful results you’ll see with a daily regimen of SkinMedica products, you can also earn rewards while you protect and nourish your skin. Become a member of the Brilliant Distinctions program to receive points that can be redeemed for discounts on your favorite SkinMedica products as well as your next cosmetic treatments at PlatinumCare LA, such as CoolSculpting®, Botox®, Juvéderm®, Vollure®, and Voluma®. For more information, please visit BrilliantDistinctionsPrograms.com and earn $10 when you download the BD APP for the first time.
Get Started with a Transformative Skin Care Regimen Today!
Your skin deserves the best. To get started with a personalized skincare regimen to transform your skin into radiant, silky smooth perfection, contact us today! Our board-certified physicians and skincare experts will determine which SkinMedica products are right for you. The results will speak for themselves. With a consultation at PlatinumCare LA, each patient receives a beauty plan to restore and maintain your individual beauty.